Lottery Administration for Affordable Home Ownership & Rental
- We are the only lottery agent who has obtained down payment funds to supplement affordability to the homebuyers. Coastal prides itself on providing the assistance homebuyers need to close the loan and complete the home purchase.
- Our experience as lottery agent includes the New England Fund, Local Initiative Program (LIP), DHCD/HOME program, MassHousing, rental, and phased developments. We have worked with over age 55, over 62 and unrestricted developments.
- View our Statement of Qualifications
How Can I Buy a "Lottery" Unit?
- Take a homebuyer education class if you have not done so in the last few years
- Send your application, including income, assets, pre-approval from a lender, and other documents as required
- A lottery may be required at this step, depending on the number of applicants
- Lottery agent reviews and approves the application and obtains third party review and approval
- Sign purchase and sales agreement and proceed to home purchase!
The current lottery selection process is underway. Materials will be posted here when publicity period begins.
- Oleo Woods, Newburyport, MA
Check out our Helpful Hints for Homebuyers.
Income and asset restrictions apply. Household income is generally limited to 80% of area median income. Click for current HUD Income limits
Information will be posted here when it is released.
Coastal Homebuyer Programs has completed homebuyer selection for:
- Box Works Homes, Chelsea, MA
- Pond View Village, Gloucester, MA
- 700 Harrison, Boston, MA
- Sawyer Farm, Salisbury, MA
- Salisbury Woods, Salisbury, MA
- Brookside at Andover, Andover, MA
- Greenleaf Park Apartments II, Merrimac, MA
- Central Place, North Reading, MA (55+ development)
- Village at Merrimac, MA (55+ development)
- Moseley Village Condominiums, Newburyport, MA
- Ocean View Condominiums, Newburyport, MA
- Babson Block Leasehold Condominiums, Gloucester, MA